This is the edited version of the testimonials video. For the full 15 minutes of unedited testimonials, click here.
Genital herpes doesn't have to negatively affect your life. It can actually be an opportunity to know yourself and live with deep integrity and connection. Even though there's no physical cure for herpes outbreaks, there is a cure for how you think and for how your own shame around having herpes affects your life. It's called the Herpes Opportunity weekend intensive. It's not about accumulating more herpes information and herpes stats, but about finding out who you truly are ...
- I wasn't really sure going in what to expect at the herpes seminar weekend, but I came out a different person for sure.
- What a big deal that is to say that this the happiest I've felt since I've been diagnosed with herpes, this exact moment.
- It's one of the best weekends I've had in a long time.
- When I came out of the weekend, I walked out with something totally unexpected (accepting that I have herpes). And that just branches out into my whole entire life.
- Be ready to not want to go home when it ends.
- I feel like I can face herpes now, so it's not a deep secret hidden anymore.
- It feels good really. I've been trying to take it all in the last couple days.
- It was probably the most amazing thing I've seen in a long time. I really have to thank you.
- And regardless of where you are with herpes, you're going to leave in a better space.
- It's so much different the way I feel now about it. I have a whole different perspective on that now.
- It made me feel like I had a chance of loving myself again with herpes, and to feel beautiful when I felt the absolute ugliest.
- I think this weekend was the opportunity to take a step back and see how we treat ourselves.
- Kind of like learning to love myself a little bit more...it's working.
- I have herpes and I don't care. That's not going to hold me back ... from being loved.
- It was just such a different way of connecting with people that we're just so not used to.
- It was so valuable to me. This is going to get really huge. I mean, I think you know that. You don't know how many more people with herpes you're going to help. So many people need this that it's going to be incredible.
- The weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Just how much better I felt after the herpes seminar was done versus when I walked in the door.
- Whoever listens to this, you've got to do it, you'll love it.
- It was just a huge revelation for me.
- It feels so freeing. I could write a book about how much I love you.
- Sometimes we need that push, and you'll really be glad you did because you'll really find things out about yourself and other people that you would never have find out if you didn't go to this. It's really valuable even though you might think, "I don't need this" because I didn't think I needed it either.
- There's other things you're going to get out of the herpes opportunity seminar that I think you're going to be pleasantly surprised at the end.
- Just go. You don't have nothing to lose...all you're going to do is gain and gain and gain.
- Anybody that is scared to go, they're looking for help, confused, sad, lonely — take the first step, and I can promise you, they will not regret it.
Anybody that comes, I feel that they can get something out of it. It's an opportunity to figure out who you are, and that's powerful.
- I just totally understood myself for once.
- The next time something bad happens, I can remember everything I learned at the seminar.
- I wish I would have done this a long time ago.
Seriously, the first time ever in my life that I've cried tears of relief...ever.
- I'll never forget it, and I'm just so thankful for it.